Copyright Notice

This website and its content are copyright of Denis Roussel - © Denis Roussel. All rights reserved

Monday, December 27, 2010

Collodion du jour - 118

White Ranch Park, CO.
For a while now, I had been hoping to take the trailer for a spin and give another try to collodion landscapes, but I was having trouble with my chemicals and the weather wasn't cooperating either. Finally this week-end everything came together (the temperature soared into the 50's; after troubleshooting several of my chemicals, I changed formula for the collodion and got good results), so here is a view of White Ranch Park above Golden, CO.
I had a few different goals for the trip: I wanted to test my new collodion formula outdoors, get more practice processing plates outside the house and see how much difference the recycled kitchen counters I installed in the trailer would make.
Well from what you can see the collodion worked great. And I got more practice. And the counters tripled my working area, which made everything so much more pleasant.
I can not wait for Spring and take my collodion landscapes to the next level.

No comments:

Post a Comment