Copyright Notice

This website and its content are copyright of Denis Roussel - © Denis Roussel. All rights reserved

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Collodion du jour - 288

Officer Gulch, CO.
Officer Gulch is one of my favorite spots in Colorado. It is a beautiful little lake off Hwy 70, 5 minutes up from Frisco, CO. I love to go fishing there with my two daughters or walk around the lake and take in the beauty of the surrounding mountains.
I had meant to go take wet-plate collodion photographs of that area since I got started with the process. I finally got to it and here is the first one.
On a side note, after taking a couple photographs, I caught a nice trout. My daughter, Enora, caught the most beautiful little cutthroat trout and my wife, Rachel, and oldest daughter, Elaiza, caught the last trout of the day. All in all a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment