Copyright Notice

This website and its content are copyright of Denis Roussel - © Denis Roussel. All rights reserved

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Collodion du jour - 365

Summit Lake, Mount Evans, CO.
It seems very fitting to finish on a view of Summit Lake on Mount Evans. I've made it to the end of my self-inflicted year long assignment: 365 wet-plate collodion photographs! It feels great to have made it all the way. Thank you to all of you for following the blog and helping me get through the highs and lows of such a journey.
I have a lot of projects in mind already, so stay tuned. But in the meantime, mark your calendar for the Collodion365 exhibition at ArtworkNetwork in Denver in October. Come and join me on first Friday, October 7th.

Best,

Denis

2 comments:

  1. very nice view.
    congrats on the completion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations !!
    You made it !
    I wish I could be in Denver for the exhibition but...

    The pics are awesome, I love the compost and above all, the random specimens.

    I wish you the best for your next projects !

    ReplyDelete