Copyright Notice

This website and its content are copyright of Denis Roussel - © Denis Roussel. All rights reserved

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Back in business!!!

Collodion 365 is back in business!

I am sorry for this interruption in the project and I thank you for your patience. I am sure that the withdrawal from your daily collodion has been painful, so here is the first image with the new silver bath:
Collodion du jour - 148  

I have to say last week has been a frustrating experience as I couldn't do anything while waiting for chemicals to come. This was compounded by the fact that I saw the most beautiful sunny days come by and be replaced by the coldest weather that I have experienced since moving to Colorado, 5 years ago.
Anyhow I am up and running again and have to make up for lost time.
It's good to be back!

Denis

No comments:

Post a Comment